This blog was more of a challenge then a want. A couple of my friends have blogs on here, and they have been bothering me about making one for a long time, so I decided to do it. I am not really sure how this whole blog thing works, but I will try to figure it out. Here is a little bit about me....
I am currently a freshman in high school and I LOVE to write! I was never a fan of writing until this year when my awesome English 9 teacher got me so hooked on it! Everyday in class we journal for the first 5-8 minutes, this really got me thinking about how much I enjoy writing, it is a way to escape, a way to vent, and a way to let my imagination run wild and free. Ever since the beginning of freshman year, I have been filling up various notebooks with my writing I write about everything, it's almost as if it flows out of me. To whoever is reading this, I hope you enjoy my writing!
So glad you were bit by the writing bug and jumped on the "blogging bandwagon!" What a great way for you to write and for people to keep up with you during your move back east. And your background is super cute!
ReplyDelete