Saturday, January 26, 2013

Naughty

I spent the night at Kara's last night, it was a little bit of a rough night. When I got home this afternoon, I looked on the fridge as I walked through the kitchen, and this sign just about reached out and grabbed me. I still don't know who wrote it, although, it couldn't have been Rudy, his handwriting is not nearly that neat. I'm pretty sure it was Izabella because naughty is spelled wrong on this sign, and I just taught Elizabeth how to spell naughty correctly last week. Naughty is a word that is sweeping the hearts of Stofer children everywhere. I have no idea how the whole "naughty" thing started, but is has become the most frequently used adjective in our house. It's actually kind of funny; Momma has even taken part in the "naughty" bug. I don't know why my family thinks it is so funny to describe everything as naughty. I just don't get it, yet I laugh every time they describe something as naughty. It's funny because almost everyday Izzy and I have the same conversation.
Izzy: "Do you know who is really naughty?"
Me: "I'm going to take a wild guess, me."
Izzy: "Yes, you are very naughty."
Me: "Yes, I am aware."

It's just one of those weird family jokes that no one else will ever understand. My family tends to have a lot of these. If you were to listen to our super table conversations, you would be so confused and creeped out. Sometimes I wonder what normal families talk about during super or in car rides. I love my family. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment